prayer for thank you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by misskitty, Jan 28, 2002.

1. misskitty

misskitty Member

For the Thursday nite prayers...I have a very different request..I would like to have my "thank you" multipied in your prayers. I know for a fact that God and his guardian angels have been looking out for me for many years. In some cases it has been overtime !! In the past yrs I was not even aware of his work, however NOW I fully realize his work. I just was thinking that it would be nice for him to be bombarded with thank you's, instead of asking for help !!!

Blessings
    misskitty
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Misskitty, I agree that God wants our praise with our requests. Isn't it great that we can come to him with both at any time, any place and He is always there with us. I usually like to start my prayers with praise and thankfulness to God for all my blessings and for what He has done for us. Then, of course, we are to present our requests to Him as He cares for us. Sometimes, when we are so down, we don't know what else to say, we can simply call out, God please help me and He will hear that prayer. In my prayer for you this week, I will thank God for what He has done for you in your life! PRAISE GOD!
    Love,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Misskitty, we used to add testimonials on this board as to what the Lord had done for us.

Will surely mention your thanks in my prayers.

Jackie just added a tremendous testimony today.

God Bless, and I am so glad to hear you are doing well.

Shalom, Shirl