Prayer from the discouraged

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, Nov 11, 2003.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

Father,

I am so discouraged with my doctor’s visit today. I want answers and I know that I need to wait on you to find those answers. Please forgive me for my faltering faith in perhaps not allowing you to answer my questions and for wanting something so immediately, so “now.” Help me to learn from this lesson today. Allow me to be a vessel for you and for your light to shine through me to others with all the love you are.

For those on this Board whom are discouraged and suffering, I pray that you will also lift them up and help them to look to you for their answers. For whatever reason they are in pain, I leave that up to your wisdom. We have faith and we know that you are able to heal. We also know that healing is much more than physical. Please heal our hurting spirits, our tired bodies, and lessen that pain that comes to us.

I claim the promise that whenever two or three are gathered in your name that you are there in the midst. And, Lord, I know that you are here on the Board among us. We wait your answers to our prayers as your servants, and we give you praise for all life, for our lives, for our families, for lessons that we learn while we wait on you. We lift all this to you with our arms open wide and with praise. We love you, Lord.

In Jesus’ name I pray these things. Amen.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Amen also.

Danny