Prayer Has Been Answered!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, Oct 8, 2003.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

On August 21, 2003, I had requested prayer for my husband who was going in to have surgery for a mass on his left side. I just wanted to thank all of those on this board who were lifting him up in prayer during that period, and also to let you know that the mass that was removed was not malignant (cancer)! I'm in constant praise of the Lord for this!

It was a very large mass, looking somewhat like a placenta with an umbilical cord (if you might imagine that!). The Dr. took a picture of the tumor as it was unusual, and gave it to us. With the draping all around the site, you would think that the picture was of someone who had just delivered a baby. The tumor covered the doctor's hand and extended beyond his fingers.

I just wanted to share this with you so that you all would have knowledge of just how powerful prayer is. Thank you again, dear friends on the board!
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so happy for you both that this turned out ok. Gosh, that tumor does sound so unusual. I sounds like it sure had the doctors attention. This is really such a miracle and I just thank God that it was not cancer.

Blessings to you both,
    Sandyz
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'm so happy the Lord blessed you both and this must be a big relieve. Lets all remember to thank and praise the Lord for these miracles. We all are just his warrirs in prayer , and he is the true divine one. Mat the Lord continue to bless you both. In Jesus name,amen.

Danny