Prayer List Updated!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 21, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I started a prayer list for myself. Would it be a good idea to post it once a week for our prayer night? Do you think anyone would be offended?

Please give me some feedback? Here is most of it, I still have some work to do on it.

#Checking in with those on my prayer list....

I am wondering if those of you that are on my prayer list still need prayer. I hope you guys don't mind. I hope you all are having answered prayers, and then I can praise God with you!!!! If you still need prayer let me know, and I will be there! Love & blessings to you all, Tam

getridof, Please pray that getridof would find such strength and peace in the Lord ,so much so, that he will rise up with a mighty testimony for God!

Bluerose7, Please pray that God will meet the needs of this family, and to surround them with his grace and love.

Lovethesun, Please pray for her friend that is having chemo, pray for strength and healing. Please pray for Buck Page that the Lord would be with him and welcome him into his presence. Please lift up Lovethesun for healing in her back, and for physical strength.

Doxygirl, Please pray for positive outcome in court for custody and visitation, pray for a change of heart for the baby’s mother and her mother, and that the judge would have wisdom, and divine insight for what is best for this child.

Asatrump, Dear one, I am still praying for you and family issues. I hope you are doing good! Please pray that she will be able to use her God given talent for HIS Glory without wearing her out. Please pray for physical and spiritual strength.

Kriket, Please pray for her father who just lost his girlfriend, the three daughters that have lost their mother, and to give Kriket physical strength and endurance.

Pepper, For husband to find a steady job. Please lift up pepper’s health that she will have healing.

sixtyslady, Pray for the ringing in ears, and depression to lift, and for energy for sixtyslady. Please lift her husband up in prayer for back problems. Please pray for her family to give her love, support, and understanding. Please pray for her grandson that Jesus will prevail and not the enemy.

Tam, (the other Tam, not me) Pray for pain relief!

Kittycare, Please pray for relationships with her mom and boy friend, and her cousin and her husband. God alone is the healer of relationships! Please pray that this family stay safe from ticks.

sara_dinky, I have you in my prayers. I am thinking that you are the one (I just put down sara) that needed healing in relationships within your family. I hope you are doing good. Please pray for deep and refreshing sleep.

desertsage, Asking for prayer with finances.

MamaR, Please pray for her son that is running from God. Please pray for MamaR to be strengthened, and given peace at this hard time.

Lulu28, Please pray for the 17 yr old girl that tried to commit suicide. Please ask the Lord to open the door for Lulu to comfort her.

Goldenrule, Please agree with Goldenrule in prayer with the following needs; that the Lord would give strength for them to stay steadfast in him while going thru tribulations, also for a strong sister in the Lord to be there to encourage her and to pray with. send the lord to lead, guide, and direct their paths, to be with her daughter thru this new school year, to send a teacher to encourage, empower, and strengthen her. Also ask that the Lord would plant this childs feet firmly in the path of God's will, that she would rise up against strong in our Lord. Please pray for a new job that husband will love, and will resolve financial burdens. Please strengthen this marriage bond in you Lord.

Mysticbrit, Please ask God for continued strength.

Shirl, Please pray for husband. That the Holy Spirit will speak to his heart, and for him to come home to the Lord. Also please lift Shirl up to the Lord for strength, and wisdom.

Prickles , Asking prayer for boyfriends grandfather who has cancer, also three friends that also have cancer.

Morningsonshine, Please pray for deep restorative sleep, strength, and relief from pain.

Fibromeems, Please pray for mother who has Alzheimer’s Disease. Pray that the Lord will guide her in finding the right long-term care facility, that her passing on from this world would be peaceful, comfortable, and quickly. Please pray for peace of mind for fibromeens along with rest and strength.

Helenawoodside, Mom has Alzheimer’s Disease. She is not eating. Helena is exhausted & stressed and not able to see her as much as she would like. Please pray for strength for Helena, and rest in spirit and body. Please ask for our Lord to send help and a respite to help visit and check in with her mom. Please ask our Lord to lead, guide, strengthen, and to bring Helena's brother a good job.

rosemarie, Pray for mom who has cellulitis for healing, for peace and harmony within this family, and ask that our dear Lord give rest and peace to rosemarie.

Windblade, Please pray for continued progress and healing with PSTD, and for depression to flee.

littlebluestem, Please pray for continued level headedness, wisdom, and healing.

dncnfngers, Please pray that she will be able to bring her grandbaby home soon.

Mable, Please pray that mable will have the strength to cope with her loss of her neice and cousin, and comfort thru the Holy Spirit.

Kgangel, Please pray that her son will find his way back to his Lord. Ask for peace for our dear sister that she will have peace knowing that God will not let her son stray too far, and that he has his eye upon him.

Line, Please pray for her husband who is very ill after a heart attack. Please pray that his comfort and peace that passes all understanding will surround them.

aceshanna, Please pray for her loved one that has situational depression, ask that the Lord will intervene and turn this into good for his Glory.

wakemeup, Please ask our Lord to bring strength back into her body, and that the pain would GO, and that our Lord will comfort and hold her in his arms with his presence.

Adberens, Please pray that our Lord will surround this child of God with Love, acceptance, and God's peace. Please also pray that she stay strong in our Lord in this hard time.

hangininthere, Lord may you meet this dear ones needs as you alone know what they are. Please bathe her in your love
    and surround her body with healing thru your Holy Spirit. Please ask our Lord to give perfect health to her son, to keep her safe in her housing situation, and to deliver her from the addiction of cigaretes.

May god continue to hold each one of you and answer your prayers! Love to you all! Tam

[This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2006]
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

And please pray for Tam (tlayne) That she has the energy and strengh to continue to work. And the blessing of her boss.
    That she is renewed daily by the Holy Spirit as she pours out so much to others here and in her life.
    Pray for physical healing and healing in the relationships of her family.

Littlebluestem, for her continued level headness and wisdom in the Lord, and healing for her, even tho she dosen't complain.

And windblade, for continue progress with PSTD therapy, and lifting from depression

And for Kgangel,
    and those we missed.

Love to all in Jesus

Misty
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You are a blessing to all of us. May God bless you!
    Thank you for praying for my son. I haven't heard from him since Saturday. He wasn't in best mood then. I try to trust God to take care of him until he can see where he is headed.

Love....Mari
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

I still have some updating to do. morningsonshine, thank you for including me! You made my heart swell and tears come to my eyes! If you see editing here it will be me updating. Please feel free to add more! Love you guys! Tam
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am calling on the Lord to have your son call you. I am so sorry. You think you have them raised, and then they give you more sleepless nights. I am sending you a hug, and a prayer. Love, Tam
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

let me know others that I may have overlooked. I will add them by prayer night. And then if some of you are too exhausted if say each one by name you can hold this list in your hands and pray!

Just don't lose it in your bed! lol! Love,Tam
  7. goldenrule

goldenrule New Member

Wow! Nice to hear of a prayer warrior. What Christian wouldn't support you? We need more prayer warrior. You encouragement is truly God's calling.
  8. getridof

getridof New Member

You're incredible. I feel great to read this post. You are already a teseimony to me I guess. I'll pray for you as well.
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Wow tam, I don't know how you do it or how you keep things so straight, but that looks like a great list

May God continue to bless you and all who are suffering

hugs

kgangel
  10. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Wonderful, wonderful....... can you hear my Lawrence Welk imitation?

You can drop my name as needing prayers, I am fine. When the family issues become a crisis I will ask. My music talents have been retired now. I am totally retired, not even any more piano students. I gave piano lessons for 49 years, since 8th grade.

I promised myself when I was no longer playing professionally I would have long nails. All my life I wanted them. Now acyrilics look great.

I would be happy to play hymns for any who request them. I am still at camp but will be home at Labor Day and the piano is in the same room as the computer.

Bless you for doing this. I think if people would post updates, and you could include them ~~~~~~~~~ we shall reserve a special cloud just for you. With my humor still intact, permit me to give you 25 points towards heaven for your efforts.

Prayers for all.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2006]
  11. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I think this is a great idea, and I thank you for all your prayers.
    and I'll check in and use the list to help me remember who is asking for pray'
    I'm feeling alittle better. and feel more hopeful,that my hubby and I can get some relief from our health problems. it helps so much to know we have people who pray for us.
    we love you all on the board. hugs & Blessings, sixtyslady
    & hubby.
  12. tlayne

tlayne Member

until the heavens thunder! Thank you all for praying for me!
    I love you all! Tam
  13. morningsonshine

Please remember hangininthere, with her situation with son, and more energy for her. I know there is more??

And please add your own name to the list Tam, for us,
    Your marriage, and relationship with daughter, what else??

Thanks
    Kinda going brain dead

nighty, nighty
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

Wonderful idea, Tam! This will make sure that everyone is gathered up in prayer, and no-one is forgotten.

And thank you, Misty dear, for remembering to add me. My prayer request is an ongoing one - so I really appreciate the prayers!

Love, Judy
  15. tlayne

tlayne Member

hangininthere's prayer request, and I can't find it. It is hard for me to know what to ask for in the prayer list sometimes. I don't want to add my own words incase it is not what they are asking for. When i was doing this as my own prayer list I would pray that God knows their needs and ask him to meet them, but with this post I feel that i need to be more specific for all of us to come together and agree with them.

Did that make any sense? Maybe I should start another post asking if I represented each according to their needs? Any suggestions would be helpful! Love, Love, Tam
  16. morningsonshine

I think hangin deleted her post. That's okay,

Don't get worried about this prayer list, you are doing a great job.

I think just getting peoples names on it is great, God knows the issues better than us.

Someone can always update you if they need to, just put what you remember about the persons needs.

You have already done alot of work here, if you don't get it just perfect, well none on us are perfect neither, that what Jesus's is for.

Most of us are pretty easy about things, and most of us have read the on going post about others needs.

Hope this helps you feel at peace, or better about this.

I know when i was posting my daily dose, and realized people were really reading it, i started second guessing myself, and hoping i wasn't coming across wrong.

God bless you!
    Misty
  17. tlayne

tlayne Member

I know what you mean about second guessing yourself. It seems like the enemy likes to attack and try to stop good things from happening. He is defeated tho! Praise God!

I so enjoy your daily dose! I put them into a folder on my computer! I hope you don't mind. They really bless me. I love the your insight that you add to the scriptures! It seems that God is speaking directly to me!

May our Holy God continue to Bless you as you minister to his children! I love you, Tam
  18. morningsonshine

No, i don't mind, i'm blessed and humbled, to think God can speak to people thur posting his word-

I got goose bumps all over reading your reply.

Yes, i worry about maybe my comments won't line-up with God's word, or will be to strong for some.

And it's alittle scary sharing from the secret place deep inside.

But, i feel it's God's word that is the most powerful for all of us.

I'm always blessed in return by trying to share God's word.

Just like you are when you pray and care about others.

love,
    misty

P.S. i haven't deleted any of them from my profile, so those who wanted to could go back and find them if they wanted.

19. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I want to first "Thank You" all of you in advance for praying for me and I would like to make a prayer request on my behalf.

I have some medical tests coming up would you please pray that I get through these medical tests and the outcoming is favorable in finding out what is wrong with me and that the Lord gives this dr. the healing hands and knowledge to heal me!

In Christian love,
  20. Thank you Tlayne and may the Lord truly blessed and hold your deep in his bosom. You are truly wonderful and so filled by the Holy Spirit. Yes I saw my name added to the list. Thank you, this thanks is late but I have truly been overwhelmed by Mom's disease...Alzheimers....and how it has transformed her into someone so different from the Mom I use to know. I love her deeply with all of my heart and will always love her till the day she departs to be with our Lord.

Again Thank You and God Bless. From NY I give you one big great hug and a giant kiss.Helena
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2006]