Prayer need for a brain operation...............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

A friend of my daughers had to have a brain operation a two weeks ago.

I am going to try and make this short, as I am not familiar with any of this procedure.

The lady (shes in her eary forties), lost her sight, and was taken to the hospital. Two doctors said it was a tumor on the brain. They operated within a couple of days.

She is now home, but still having swelling where the operation was performed (doctor said this was normal?), is off balance, memory is not good, and worst of all her sight, is from what was explained to me; she only has sight in half vision? she can see, but only half of what she is looking at. Can't read, or watch tv, etc.

Please pray that she recovers fully from this terrible operation. It is so sad to hear things like this happening to young people.

Thank all of you for your wonderful prayers.

God bless all of you, and grant your many requests. I pray for everyone here daily, but can't answer each post anymore.

Shalom, Shirl

2. Lupian

Lupian New Member

There but for the grace of God . . .
    Yes, situation under prayer. What a terrible thing!
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to hear about this poor lady. I will be praying for her, hoping that she will have a full recovery.

Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/28/2004]
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

'There but for the grace of God'....... I do not know this young lady, just heard about her sad problem, and my first thought was like yours.

We complain for our problems, our illnesses, etc., but like always there is some one out there with a bigger heartache than we have.

Its always like the poem; ' I complained because I did not have any shoes, till I met a man who had no feet'..........

I have not heard anymore about her condition, but will keep you all updated when I do. I promised prayer for her to her brother, and also brought it to the board here.

Thank you both for your kindness and prayers, I know this young lady and her family will be greatful.

Blessings to everyone...............

Shalom, Shirl

5. Posey

Posey New Member

My prayers are with this lady and with your daughter. It would be a terrifying situation and I'm sure your daughter is feeling helpless because she doesn't feel like she can do anything.

Just being her friend and letting her know she isn't alone is a very BIG help.

I hope her condition improves and she feels safe again. Maybe this could be our Christmas miracle! I look for at least one every year and this one would be wonderful.

Hugs,
    Chris
  6. JimB

JimB New Member

7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that this brave woman regains her sight completely and recovers from her surgery. I hope it helps her to know we are praying for her.

Love, Mikie