prayer needed (attempted sucide)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Nov 26, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

please pray for my husbands aunt cara who tried to take her own life this saturday and by gods grace hes given her this sencond chance

please god let cara feel your love so she will no longer feel so alone and so much despare,that she see your mercy upon her and becomes the person she was ment to be and sees what a gift you have given her,
    amen

thanks kara
    [This Message was Edited on 11/26/2002]
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

Help her to know You always loved her and always will love her. Draw her close to you, in Jesus' name. Amen
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Kara, I will be in prayer for your husband's Aunt Cara.
    Do you live close to her where you can help her? Or does anyone else in the family live with her or close by? I pray she can get the help she needs.

Love,
    Harmony
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

we all live in tucson she lives in las vages she had to leave town because she got mixed up in some bad thing but she has her daughter there which just 2 weeks ago had a baby girl so cara just became a grandma she was there to watch the baby be born after seeing the mircle of life it hurts even more knowing she tried to take hers

thank you for your prayers

thank you too kim

kara
  5. selma

selma New Member

I'm praying that she sees that just by being born that she has blessed others. Her smile and and hello is a gift worth giving to others. I pray that GOD's blessing be that she knows that she is His child and is meant to be. here.
  6. allhart

allhart New Member

just wanted to say thanks caras home now and doing well shes feeling pretty stupid about what she did which is a good thing grandmas going up there wed so i think that will also help,i realy think prayers have been answed she seem more at peace with whats out of her hands.
    bless you all
    kara