Prayer needed for MamaR's son

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 15, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please pray for Mari's son. For all those who did not see her message on the Prayer Night Announcement. He fell off of an 8 foot ladder, and the biggest concerns are for 2 cracked vertebra.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will add Mari's son to my prayers right now. I did not see the other post.

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I've only been back alittle and now I see this. I'm so sorry for your sons accident and will pray for him.

Dear Jesus our Great Healer, please heal Mari's son of his injuries. Only you can do this, Guide the DRs. in treating him. Please let him heal completly and quickly without future problem.

Also take care of Mari in this stressful time. Fill her heart with your love and let her rest in that place. I ask this in your Holy Name. Amen.

4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

And dear Judy... I thank you for posting this for me. I just was in a terrific hurry last night. I appreciate you all and all the prayers for Mattie.

He is doing rather well. He goes back tomorrow to the doctor. I am trusting that God has touched his back.

I posted on the prayer post last night... and went into my bedroom and prayed for all of you precious friends that hold me up so many times!!

I truly appreciate you all!

Love....Mari
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Mari I hope your son will be ok. Prayers for him and for your family.
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I got an email from her about that, but haven't had a chance to reply yet. Many prayers going for Matt to heal quickly from this. I think just the wrist alone will take 4 to 6 weeks.

I don't know what he does for a living. Many prayers for Matt and Mari. :)

Love & prayers,
    Faye