Prayer needed for my friend, please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Montysmum, May 3, 2004.

1. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I have a wondeful friend I have never met, but she has become dear to my heart. I met her on another FM forum & have been writing for several months now. She has been such a help to me during some pretty down times.She is one in a million.
    Now she is going through a tough time with dealing with many family issues that are distressing for her. She needs God's grace & ability to know what to say & how to deal with the issues.
    I so wish I could make things right for her, she has had a hard life, & having FM hasn't made it any easier. I know only God can heal all the hurts, & that mightn't happen in this life time, so my prayer for her is that God will give her His peace & comfort.
    Linda.
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Just knowing you are there on my email daily, makes a huge difference. I will get through this, and things will get better. But life is a see saw, and when you deal with emotional abuse and dysfunctional families, you have no choices.
    You do make things easier for me, more than you realize. I thank you for the prayers.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for you friend that God and his angels help her work out these difficulties in her life. May he also heal past hurts. May her life just get better and better.

Love,
    Sandy
  4. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

I've had the Lord instantly heal me a few times in my life (emotionally & physically). I've also had to work very hard for other healing in my life. However, the Lord chooses to heal your friend,

I pray that she'd find strength to trust him. I pray along with Sandy that the Lord and his angels be with your friend to help her work out these difficulties in her life. May he also heal past hurts. May her life just get better and better. Amen!

Love, Kathy