prayer needed for uncle

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LOVED, Dec 8, 2006.

1. LOVED

LOVED New Member

i just learned today that my uncle was rushed to the er with severe pain. they did exploratory surgery and found nothing. he is currently in icu with sudden onset of undiagnosed pain.
    he is 70 and has been in ministry since 18. traveled numerous times around the world. i am concerned he may have picked up something that is just now presenting. he already has malaria.
    please also pray for his family. his son is in boliva, preaching and his daughter has a chronic illness that has once again laid her low.
    also for my mother. uncle is her only brother and last family member.
    thanks
    loved
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come with Your healing power upon these people who need a touch from You. Please completely heal their bodies so that they can go and do what You have called them to do. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It sounds like the entire family should be held in prayer. They sound like wonderful, warm people and I hope all will find good health and quickly. Prayers for that purpose.
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

That he hasn't picked up a disease
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

Loved I am remembering your uncle and the family in my prayers tonight. I pray for wisdom for the doctors to diagnose and treat him quickly.
    Nancy
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Loved

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle

I am sending prayers your way

May God Be with you all in your time of need

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  7. pepper

pepper New Member