Prayer needed for young family in bad car accident,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sandyz, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

A young family I now where in a very bad accident this weekend. Their names are Amy and Jared and they have two kids. Amy is in intensive care on a ventilator. Jared has a broken neck. Their oldest child is ok but their little one died.

Its so heartbreaking and they sure need all the prayers they can get.

Sandy
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Sandy

That is indeed very heartbreaking

May God Bless their family May God be with the doctors and nurses caring for them and may he help them through this horrible time and give the peace

I am so sorry , I will be praying for them

Thank you for posting

kgangel
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks for your prayers. Miracles happen everyday they are all slowing getting better. They took Amy off ventilator today she is breathing on her own. She recognizes her family and is trying to talk a little. Her husband is improving also. They have a long road to go but things are really looking up for them.
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

What a heart breaking story. Nothing will ever be the same for them. Something instantly changing their lives forever. I will surely include this family in my prayers.
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Sandy

praise God things are looking up for them, you are right, they have such a long way to go , but God is with them

God Bless you

kgangel
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Amy just got out of the hospitol and she can walk and talk. She needs some rehab therapy for awhile but she is home with her family. Jared and their little girl got out of the hospitol after the first week. The little girl is back in school. It really is a miracle that they all survived this and are recovering so fast. Pray for them as they continue to heal and grieve for the loss of their little boy.
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

On one hand it's truely a miricle how the other kids are recovering, but so heartbreaking about the little boy.

Lord i pray for their emotional healing as well as physical, please knit them back together closer than ever, as they greive for their lost loved one.

Amen.
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry about this loss, but... so thankful that the parents are there for the little one that survived. I will pray for them...it will be so hard. But, God can give them strength.

Love.....Mari
  9. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I can not get my head wrapped around the thought of losing a child, continued prayers for this family. And, thanksgiving for the improvement the others are showing. So heart breaking. Praise if they function, I don't think I would be able to.

prayers continued, and thank you for the update.
  10. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It hurts my heart that they are in the pain that comes of losing a child.I will pray Linda