PRAYER NEEDED TO SAVE OTHER SUPPORT BOARDS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

These are the boards are the boards that maybe eliminated;

Aids

Depression

Diabetes

Parkinson's

Lupus

Please, all pray that these boards are not eliminated. The members on these boards are in grave need of their support.

Lets take heaven by storm, join your voice to others in this prayer for the Lord to intervene that these thousands of people keep their life line for their illnesses.

Read Mikie's post at the top of this page, it has important information in it.

Thank you all, and God blessings...................

Shalom, Shirl

[This Message was Edited on 07/14/2004]
  2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I think that it would be so sad if they did take those message boards away.
    luv lisa
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I was so sad to hear this. I will be praying that these boards can be saved.

Sandy
  4. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

be praying. These boards are a Huge support system.
  5. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I am praying God will intervene as I know how much this board has meant to me, plus the FM board, it would be awful to have these close, so I know the people on the other boards must be devastated at the news.
    I have sent an email to Tech, I do hope they will reconsider their decision.
    Linda
  6. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

who has had too many challenges...lately.. to be very active here for awhile , I'm adding my prayers.

Blessings , b/c.
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I wrote the WebMasters, as many others are doing, but prayer is more powerful than anything.

Bill, I will send a pray out for you as well, sure miss you around here, and hope your challenges are soon behind you.

Take care and God Bless.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. dash

dash New Member

I am joining with all of you to ask the Lord to intervene. I know that each of those boards are important to the people they serve.

If there are any problems that are creating obstacles to them continuing, I am asking God to solve them.

Della
  9. littlelee

littlelee New Member

I will keep the boards in my prayers also.
    I use the diabetes board, and have gotten alot of useful info. from it.
    I think this would be terrible and may even be a matter of life or death to someone.

Prayers to all, Love Tammie