Prayer Needed!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fairydust39, Dec 6, 2003.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Please pray for my nephew,his liver is shutting down and he has cancer in the colon again---after surgery several years back. The Dr sent him home to die and said there is nothing else they can do for him. He has constant diarrhea so is getting very thin and can't eat nothing as they removed his cancerous jaw bone 3 years ago. Just pray that he isn't in so much pain.
    Also pray for me because I have Fibro,Leaky Gut and arthritis. I'm in a lot of pain. I am almost totally deaf and can hear a little with hearing aids. I can't communicate with people anymore and use my computer to talk with others. Thank you all for the prayer and I pray always for you all.
    Shirley
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew, I will be praying for him. Please keep us updated on his condition.
    I will praying for you also ......Blessings, Judy
  3. dash

dash New Member

Oh, Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. I pray that God will deliver him from this pain. I ask that you comfort his family. I ask you to bless those who are his caregivers and give them extra strength and wisdom in caring for your nephew. Send to all of them whatever help they might need in this situation.

I thank you, Lord, that Shirley has access to a computer and that she can reach out to others and they to her. May it be a source of encouragement to her.

I pray in Jesus' name.
    Della
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your nephew, and also for you. May the Lord be merciful and send His kindness to you both.

God's blessings going out to your family....

Shalom, Shirl
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank You all very very much !!God knows he needs all the prayers that he can get. I don't see him much because it's a 200 mile trip for me to go to his house. And with all the snow we got, it's too bad to try. I call when I can and hope God gives him relief from the terrible pain.He's only in his 50's and looks like he's 80. He can't shave because of all the skin grafts on his face --they even removed most of the roof of his mouth, along with his jaw bone and all his teeth. He also has seizures which means that the cancer may be in his brain too. Keep praying for him and I will pray for all the prayer request on the Worship Board.
    Thank You all Shirley
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry you and your nephew are going through so much. My father died of colon cancer so I know how horrendous a time it is when someone is going through that. All you can do is pray for them because its in God`s hands. I pray that God eases both your suffering. I also pray that he gives your nephew the gift of a peaceful passing if its his time. Its so sad to hear all he`s gone through.

Take care,
    Sandy