Prayer Needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fairydust39, Dec 7, 2007.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Well the worst has happened!
    I got the call today that I have Cancer. I will have to have surgery but not sure when. I need all your prayers to get though this but in case I don't make it...my heart is right with God.
    Love to you all
    Shirley
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

So sorry to hear about you news. You have had more than your share of bad things lately. You are a very strong person. It is still hard to deal with. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us posted.

God bless; Pam
  3. here2talk

here2talk New Member

I hope the operation is successful. What type of cancer is it if I may ask.

You have prayers without hesitation. My thoughts are with you.
  4. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I don't know what type of Cancer it is yet. They will do more test.
    Don't pray for me to live but for God's will to be done in my life. I know that I will be with God,when my life ends and that's all that's important. I Love Jesus Christ with my whole mind,body and Spirit.
    Love to you all
    Shirley
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I have peace from God, that has given me strength to go on.
    I want God's will to be done and not mine. If it's his will for me to live or to die,it's fine with me. My heart is at peace with God and that's the most important thing right now.
    "Ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I shall fear no evil." It's in God's hands now.
    Love Shirley
  6. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am so sorry to hear of your news. I have been praying for you and will continue to do so. If you want to talk about it please let me know. I am a breast cancer survivor x2. The first was 1998 and the second time was 2000. Just because it is cancer does not mean you are going to die, I am living proof of that.

Please let me know if you feel like talking and please remember that you are in my prayers always.

Love,

Cheryl888881
  7. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

So very sorry to hear your bad news! Do they think it might be some other kind of cancer that is also in your breast? I want you to know that I am praying for you every day. Praying for God's will to be done in your life.
    You are a strong woman of God and I know that He will give you the extra strenth that you need to get through this trying time. Please keep us informed. We care so much for you!
    Love for a Sister in Christ,
    Mimimurch4 (Mimi)
  8. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

They have no idea what kind it is but they want to make sure that it is not in another place and migrating to the breast.I will get a CAT scan and a Bone scan,to be sure it's not in my bones.
    Love Shirley
  9. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I know that the waiting will be the worst part for you right now. I am praying that God gives you the strength to get through this one day at a time. Do not borrow trouble for tomorrow, you only exhaust yourself doing that. I know that it is easier said than done.

I had to go through all of that also and it is hard waiting on all of the test results. Not knowing is hard.
    You will get through this and I know that God is by your side. He will not leave you for one minute nor will he forsake you. Just lean on him.

With much love,

Cheryl
  10. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Yes I would like everyone to Pray that who ever will be the Healthcare Providers,that God guilds their hands and their mind,and gives them wisdom to know how to help me.
    I think that is a wonderful idea Elliespad! Only God can give the Dr's and Nurses insight, into my problems.
    I am sending Love to all of you tonight,
    Shirley
  11. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will surely prayer for you. I am so sorry to hear you have cancer. May God and his angels be with you through this journey. I admire your faith and courage in saying God`s will be done not your own.

Hugs,
    Sandy