Prayer Night for the forums.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Jan 10, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

In matters of the soul, it is important no matter who or what you call your "master", that you know for yourself what it is you need; He knows our needs and our heart, it is for us as individuals to search our own soul et cetera.

For those who pray on Thursdays, I need your prayers for strength of perseverance in the face of adversity. Not to lay out my personal problems on the internet I will defer specifics of my latest challenge, but I do ask for your prayers for my family and of course, pray for all of us to receive healing. Thanks. Lil'
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Lil just entered your request in my book. You are a permant resident here with me my friend.

Take care, and know that you are being prayed for.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. caring

caring New Member

You have my prayers and thanks for the reminder that this is prayer night here, memory has a habit of failing me.

My request is for all those who suffer from addictions and for healing for all who are members here or just visit for whatever healing that will bring them closer to Love.

pat
  4. Jude

Jude New Member

Lil, I will remember you tonight in prayers as I truly do believe that they help sustain us. I look back over the last year of my life and realize that I did not have the strength to come through everything without a little help from my fibrofriends and the creator. I am so grateful to be able to come here and ask for help sometimes. Asking for help was and still is a hard lesson for me to learn. Smoke signals for you Lil.

Jude
  5. JUDY

JUDY New Member

Lil, I will certainly pray for you and your family. It seems like you have one battle after another. How's the prednisone battle coming? Mine isn't doing well at all, just can't reduce it lower than 15mg. and still walk. I pray that there be some cures found in this year. Judy
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Jude,I had the same problem as you mentioned.

I think its called 'pride'. After I had an encounter with the Lord, I learned to be humble before Him. It was not easy, I have always been a self possessed kind of person.

There were times in my life that raising three children, when I truly had no where to go, but to look up, and know that He was there for me when no one else could feel my pain.

I learned to be humble before Him, and to ask for prayer of others who also believed. Now I am shameless when it comes to asking of Him, and others to join me in prayer.

I too have a request, a friend has a nephew who is thirty, a father and husband, and just had a lump removed from his neck. It was cancerous, but the doctors think they got it all out. Please keep this young man in your prayers that it is so.

His name is Tyrone.

Thank all of you who have prayed for me before, and I thank you for asking me to pray for your needs, as I consider it a priviledge to hold your request up to Him, anytime you have a need.

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl

PS, Jude, it is good to see you here!
  7. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

If I ever knew that you have prayer night here. I'd like to ask you to pray for me that I have a stronger character to gracefully accept whatever is handed to me. I feel like I am letting myself down by not handling this in a more psoitive way. I want to be a roll model, but I'm not. I'd like to think I am rising to meet the challenge... but that is not what I think. I need more faith that My Heavenly Father can bring me through this with a winning attitude. Pray for me to be given the gift of a loving attitude. Pray for me that I can learn to love as He loved. and I will in turn pray ofr each of you and all of us who deal with this day by day. Hugs, Rose
  8. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

HEAVENLY FATHER AS THIS IS HOW I CHOOSE TO ADDRESS THE POWER THAT HOLDS ME TO THIS DAY.

PLEASE KEEP LIL AND HER FAMILY SAFE AND WELL AND ALL THE LADIES WHO TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THIS EVENING LIFE IS HARD ENOUGHT ALONE BUT WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU TO LEAN ON LORD THANKYOU .

AND LORD AS I PRAY IN SILENCE THREW THIS MEDIUM PLEASE WATCH OVER MY DAUGHTER AS SHE IS STRUGGLING WITH DEPRESSION KNOW AND WE ARE TRYING TO BE STRONG FOR HER GIVE OUR FAMILY STRENGHT IN THESE TIMES AND ALL WHO ENTER AND ASK FOR YOUR HELP MAY THEY BE HERD AND SHARE YOUR LOVE. AMEN

MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL PRAY FOR US IN YOUR TIME IF YOU WILL AND I LIFT UP PRAYER FOR YOU TO ALL BE HERD LOVE SOULWRITER GAIL

AND DEAR LORD PLEASE WATCH OVER THE FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST THERE LOVED ONES IN THIS FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM THANKYOU AMEN