Prayer Night Tonight

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We've had so many coming to this forum that I can no longer keep up individually, but I keep us all in my prayers every day. There is so much suffering here yet so much heart, soul, and spirit. Bless you all.

Love, Mikie
  2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Dear mikie,
    I would like to "thank you" from the bottom of my heart, for all the kind and wonderful things your heart shares with others, for the help you provide and your brilliant wisdom and knowledge!
    Thank you for reminding us about prayer night, and for always remembering us in your prayers.
    You are not forgotten in my prayers!
    Love and Thanks
    Dxoygirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That really means a lot to me, especially since I have not been able to be here much to answer individual posts. There is so much need and so much faith here. Our members are the best people in the world. When we have nowhere else to turn, we can turn to God and to our brothers and sisters here.

Love, Mikie
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am so glad that I found this place, so glad I became a Christian, got Jesus by my side. This place is awesome! Eveyone here does feel like brothers and sisters. I feel I can open up more here. Glad you stopped in said hi, with the reminder. Sometimes get to worrying about you, and if things are OK with you.

Sunshyne
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Actually, the problem is that things are going too well for me and I'm busy getting ready to return to work.

I finally had to stop and clean out my bedroom because it was just getting too dusty. I washed the bedding and curtains and deep vacuumed everything. Now, I have to tackle the closet. Of course, the dust isn't good for me and I'm aching from all the reaching, twisting, moving furniture and getting down on the floor. I'm going slowly because I don't want to set myself back.

Today is the first day in quite a while I've even spent much time answering posts. I've been mainly over on the FMS/CFIDS board. We have so many new members with a lot of questions. Fortunately, our members are so helpful and good at answering them. I'm mainly just trying to keep the place moving along and safe for our members.

Bless you.

Love, Mikie
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello All,

I just got home a frew hours ago, but have been thinking of all of you today. i'm praying also, and hope god blesses all of us and gives us all the strength we all need. I know that yalls prayers for me ,have helped me sustain my faith in the lord. Hope everyone sleeps well. In Jesus name ,amen.

Danny
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Good Luck in all you do. I am glad things are going so great for you!