Prayer Night Tonight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For anyone new, this is a long-time tradition here on Thurs. It's nondenominational and done in the privacy of our own homes, not online. If prayer is not your thing, you can meditate or do whatever is appropriate for you.

If you click on Message Boards and then on Worship, you will find the times so we can coordinate and all be praying at the same time. It's a powerful thing.

Normally, we do not talk religion here and keep it on the Worship Forum, but we do make an exception to remind people of Prayer night.

You may use the Worship Forum to request prayer or to see who needs prayer. Otherwise, we pray in general for cures and the health and well-being of all who suffer from chronic illnesses, especially ours.

Love, Mikie
  2. selma

selma New Member

I'll be with you tonight.
    I 'm in prayer every night with y'all. Became a real Southerner.LOL
    Huggs, Selma
  3. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

4. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Mikie,
    Thanks for this announcement. I wasn't even aware of this.
    I guess because I haven't been on the board consistently. I'll definitely join in.
    Also wanted to say thanks for your informative and helpful posts.
    Thanks, Theresa
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Got to go get ready to pray. Hope we have a good "turnout" tonight.

Love, Mikie
  6. gail3942

gail3942 New Member

Mikie,
    I found this too late to join you all this week. But what a really neat thing to do.
    I'll be sure to join next week. Is there a set time that you do this? I'm in Florida, if that makes a difference with the time.
    thanks,
    gail3942
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The bad news is that on the East Coast, we start at 11:00; I live in Florida too. It's 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific. This way, it gives those with families on the West Coast time to get dinner, get the kids ready for bed, and have time to join us in prayer.

I just wait on Thurs. nights to take my Klonopin an hour later.

Love, Mikie
  8. gail3942

gail3942 New Member

Those hours work for me I usually am up until at least 11:00.
  9. jkd7058

jkd7058 New Member

I missed last night. but I'll try to remember next week. I keep you all in my prayers every night anyway!