Prayer Night

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, Oct 10, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Almighty Lord, I praise You for giving us another week of love, friendship, strength and joy. I also thank You for taking my troubles and giving me a much welcomed peace. You have been very good to me and all that I love. Your awesome love has guided us to this Board to pray for those who are flaring and having trials in their lives. I ask tonight that You also encourage them to seek You and Your word and allow You to enfold them with Your grace and mercy. Father, their are so many out there in pain in so many ways and I know You are continuosly being asked to take the pain away. But, tonight, I will ask not for myself, but for the many friends we have here. They and their families are in a daily battle and they are being worn down, I ask that You lift them up and ease their pain and depression. If it is Your will, then thy will be done. Please guide those who are spiritually poor to Your word and show them that their is joy and peace through you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
  2. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Almighty God, You are the source of all power and strength. You have said you will give your people strength. So, I ask You to break the spirit of of heaviness and weariness in our bodies and give us knowledge and wisdom to live well. Help us to overcome fatigue and pain and become energized to worship you with our whole mind, body and strength. May we find rest in You. In Jesus name, Amen.