Prayer Night

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I just wanted to let you all know I am here tonight praying for you all! I am still recuperating from spinal surgery so I can't sit long enough to answer all the posts. A big hello to all who may remember me and a big hello also to those of you I have not had the privilege of meeting yet. That is wonderful how many new people are here on the Worship Board. My prayers are with you this Prayer Night!

Love, Harmony
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You have never left here, your sweet spirit has stayed for confort for all who come, whether they knew you are not.

I am praying you recover and heal soon. I have never stopped mentioning you, Tom and Carey in my prayers.

I do not know how I lost tract of you physically, but never spiritually.

God's blessings going out to you and your family.

Shalom, Shirl

Ps, SO VERY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK!
    [This Message was Edited on 07/31/2003]
  3. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

Just going back and re-capping posts, and prayer requests and getting names straight, I want to let you know that you will be on my prayer list, and were added last night as I scrolled and read and prayed over each.

I am new, so I haven't had the honor of "meeting" you, but shirl is right...I felt you anyway!

Praying for recovery and comfort from the Holy God,
    Blessings,
    *Jewel*
  4. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

May you continue to heal - may you have patience and not over do. The Lord Bless you, Marian
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thank you so much for your replies and prayers! Again, I wish I could be more active here, but gradually will be able to. It is still hard for me to sit long from having the surgery. I'll get there eventually! I thank the Lord for the progress I have seen so far and for being there with me through the surgery.
    God bless you all and I will continue praying for you too.

Love,
    Harmony (Gail)