prayer nite

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jasminesmema, Aug 18, 2006.

1. jasminesmema

jasminesmema New Member

I am new here.
    Do you have a special nite everyone connects to pray? and how do you do it? I'd love to be a part.
    Peggy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Generally we consider Thursday night prayer night. The concept was to have every body pray at the same time, I think it was 10 East coast, and subtract an hour for each time zone.

Prayer at any time is wanted and welcomed. Normally I would scan recent posts. But tylane came up with something this week that I thought was wonderful, it was a summary of many recent posts. It helped me tremendously to remember.

I think you will find people of many different backgrounds , so pray to whatever power you believe in.

Please post often. A lot of people do read, but for various reasons can not respond to each post. So, please do not get offended if you post a prayer request and have only one or two replies. This was dicussed here recently. The number of replies does not equal the number of prayers.

Your posting name, jasminesmema is lovely. I assume you have a grandaughter named Jasmine.

Welcome, visit daily or whenever you can.