Prayer Please for Trauma Therapy Today,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 29, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Friends,

I am so exhausted from lack of sleep - extreme insomnia this past week. Only getting average of 3-4 hours per day.

Also had a very bad reaction to a med. for the past 2 weeks.

Tonight I have a therapy appt. at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

Please pray that a good measure of healing will be achieved. I need God's wisdom, and care for me.

Love you, Judy
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying for you today, all day and always. De
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I will pray now as I read, 8 am same time zone as you, and I will pray at 6 pm tonight. I like it when someone gives a time for an appointment/test etc. as mentally all day I gear myself to remember the appointed hour.
    I am not a medical person but I have experienced extreme sleep deprivation. It was moderate for many years, then I faced many months. I won't go into the saga, but tell you this. As you well know the body needs sleep. When you get into extreme deprivation you think you are dying. I went through a lot before somebody handed me sleeping pills which I take EVERY night. I know there are those who will tell me that a certain kind of tea etc will work, but in my own life I surely tried every remedy suggested and nothing worked.

Even now I take ambien plus valium at bed for about 5 hours of sleep. Then I take a muscle relaxant which provides me 1-2 additional hours.

My prayers sweetie.
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I know what doing without sleep can do to us!!!
    I ask God to help you through this.
    Please Lord bring a solution for Judy...In Jesus Name!

Mari
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Praying that you find the energy and strength to make it.

It sounds like you have been making some positive healing in therapy, even tho it's draining.

Keep up the good work, and remember, the everlasting arms of love are beneth you.

God Bless you, and Love,

Misty

P.S. is it possible to get a nap in before you go?
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers today. Try to sleep if you can. God will enable you to do what needs to be done.

Love,
    Sue
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Praying for your therapy appointment to go well today at 6 PM. Also praying that you will get the sleep you need tonight.

Love & hugs,
    Faye
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It is now 7:22 on the east coast, and I did stop at 6 and pray for you. I am sending healing thoughts .
  9. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Are you back now, did you make it??

How did it go?

I just planted lettuce, and carrots in the garden, and then walked a tiny bit around on my kids trampoline,
    Now i'm too pooped to woop!

Sometimes ya just gotta fly, even when you know your going to crash :)

Or how about; Jumping of buildings (or mountains) is Great!!
    It's the sudden stop at the bottom that will getcha!

Okay, i must be tired i'm getting loopy. I become a very strange bird when i'm hyper-tired.

P.s.
    Praying you get some good restful sleep tonight.[This Message was Edited on 05/30/2006]
  10. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Have been praying for you and think'in about you and know you must be exhausted. I will continue to pray and when you feel up to it I've got something to tell you. Hint....You are not going to believe what God did for me today. So dear one get some rest and we'll chat tomorrow. Blessings to you. De