Prayer request addition for tonight

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Jackie F, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Please add my soon to be Daughter-in-law. She is going for a biopsy on her breast. They are fairly positive that she has cancer. She is only 32 and there is a history of fatal cancers in her family.

Thank you for coming into agreement with me in this prayer requests.

Jackie F
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying with you Jackie. We need to put it all in the hands of the Lord.

God Bless,
    Shalom, Shirl
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Jackie,
    I sure will be in prayer for your daughter-in-law.
    Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Dear, Dear Jackie: I am praying as we "speak"; I pray your son and his fiance will be one in faith and overcome whatever comes their way. God bless you Jackie for the work you do here in accepting your calling and faithfully executing it.
    You are in many of our prayers I would bet on a daily basis! Will throw in a prayer for you and Ray while I am at it. Lil'
  5. misskitty

misskitty Member

My prayers and thoughts are with your daughter in law

Love
    misskitty
  6. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

Jackie, you are so strong and so loving. I know Heavenly father holds your family in His hands and will be with your family no matter the outcome, but you are in my prayers. Love, Respect and Prayers, Rose
  7. Jude

Jude New Member

Jackie when I go to Adoration tomarrow I will remember you and your prospective daughter-in-law. Whenever I walk through those doors at 11:00 in the morning there is always a volunteer on duty to greet you and as soon as I walk through those doors I feel a calm come over me and it is so peaceful. I'm usually the only one there at that time and it's easier to remember those that you want to pray for. I don't know the young woman's name but God knows who I'm praying for and that's enough.

Jude