Prayer Request Follow-Up and New One too

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by angelheart, Dec 30, 2003.

1. angelheart

angelheart New Member

I am posting with a heavy heart today. My dearest friend's Father is dying and I am so sad for her and her family. Please pray for them. She and I are so close that I feel this loss as if it were my own. I posted two other prayer requests recently also and I want to thank you for your prayers for Lisa who has terminal cancer. Lisa did come home from the hospital in time for Santa--which was the answer to her little girls prayers. She is very ill but at home with her family. You also prayed for Holly who has a rare type of cancer and is a young mother of two small children. Holly started Chemo the week of Christmas and they are still hopeful that they can beat this. Holly's husband John is still undergoing tests on his possible cancer as well. Please, please remember them all in your prayers again today. Also, please pray for me that I am able to be a supportive and loving friend to those who need me. I feel inadequate in these situations, but I guess all of us have a hard time dealing with these things. Thank you everyone, so much.
    ~Angel Blessings~
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'll be praying also, may the Lord bless.

Danny
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will continue to pray for your friends, And I will also be praying for you.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your friends as you requested.

Best wishes,
    Sandy