Prayer Request For A Friend

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I received an e-mail last night who suffers from FMS and other illnesses. She has been really sick and thinks she will have to be hospitalized. Please lift her up to the Lord for healing. Thanks.
    Takesha
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm sending up prayer for her.

Love, Mikie
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dear God,
    PLease be with Takesha's friend. Please heal her body of all of its infirmities. Give her Your peace and strength as she faces the possibility of being admitted to the hospital. Please let her receive the best of care.
    Amen
  4. bakron

bakron New Member

Your friend is in my thoughts and prayers.

Father, I lift this special friend of Takesha's from the dreary miseries that physical bodies bring. Heal her so that her healing may be a witness for you. It is so difficult for us to understand reasons that only you know as to why we must go through some of these terrible struggles. But we know that these struggles do strengthen us, and that you heal us not only by restoring our physical bodies, but also heal us in our minds and spirits. If this special friend must be hospitalized, may she be comforted in her spirit, and may you reach out through her to others. In Christ's name I pray these things, Amen.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Takesha, we all know how that feels.

God's blessings going out to her and His healing touch.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I can relate to how she feels. I have had an awful week also with the Fibro. God Bless Her. mamafrey