Prayer request for a soldier in Iraq

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, May 14, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

I have been corresponding with several soldiers from Iraq since Christmas.

One of them a Sgt. named Gerald emailed me that he wouldn't be in touch for while. He was being moved to the Najaf (not sure of the spelling). I knew something big would be coming.

This morning, our troops have launched an attack on Najaf. Please pray for Gerald's saftey and the saftey of the men under him.

Della
  2. 30lori

30lori New Member

Dear Lord we pray that you hold r troops in the palm of your hand and ask the white light of the holly spirit soround them and keep them from harms way...a prayer also to their loved ones back home ease their worry and please help to bring are men and women back home safely...Amen
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying for this soldier and also all others serving in Iraq. Things are so bad over there right now, I wish we would get out. But I`m afraid this is fighting is going to go on for years.

God bless,
    Sandy
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Prayers going out to this soldiers and all the others.

Danny
  5. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

I will pray for Sgt. Gerald's safety, as well as all the other soldiers and civilians trying to help rebuild.

How were you able to email the soldiers over there???

Hugs,
    sunshine8957 (Eve)
  6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I pray a hedge of protection over Gerald and ask that you would keep him safe.

send your mighty angels Lord to watch and protect over our troops Lord and all who are involed.

I pray for peace for all the familys waiting at home Lord and ask that you would watch over them as well

bless them Lord and make a way where there is no way
    in Your might Name I pray