Prayer request for a sweet lady.............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have a friend that is terribly ill, she needs all the pray that you can offer up for her.

This has to be an unspoken request, but the Lord knows who this sweet gentle person is.

I have just hear of her illness a few minutes ago, and I am asking all of you to please pray that she makes it through this trial that is set before her.

Also her very devoted husband who is at her side through all of this also. He loves her so very deeply, and I know he is feeling her pain.

I thank you all very much............

Shalom, Shirl
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am praying for your friend and her husband.

Love, Mikie
  3. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

Prayers going up for these two sweet people.

*jewel*
  4. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Will send up my prayer for your friend & her husband & for you, too.

Take care.....Kathi
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have heard that she is doing a little better, but still in very serious condition. Her life is at stake in this situation. Its deadly serious .

Please continue to offer prayer for her and her husband.

Your prayers have been heard, and it seems they are being answered, so please continue to pray.

You can also pray for their salvation, I have worked with them, especially her for over a year, with the Lord's Spirit leading me, but as for as I personally know, they have not made a commitment. We do have a free will as we all know.

I can only follow where He leads, but it is up to the person to make that final decision.

Thank you again, she has been heavy on my heart for a very long time now.

God bless, and again thank you for all your prayers.

Shalom, Shirl