Prayer Request for Another Family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Feb 22, 2007.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

This is heartbreaking....

My son plays football and he is twelve. It has always been on our minds as what if he get seriously injury.

We know a friend of the family whose son started to play at that age twelve and he got seriously hurt playing football.

He has been having seziures ever since that day. He know is seventeen and still has had the seziures.

Our friend informed us that his son died in his sleep this passed Saturday. They did not know until they went to wake him up the next morning.

Please I ask you to lifted this family up in prayer.
    I can't image the pain of losing a child at any age.

Thank you so much and I know the family thanks you as well.

In christ love,
    webby

2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How horrible for this family. Please know that this family will be in my prayers.

God bless; Pam
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for praying for this family! Your a true Godsend!

In Christ's love ,
    webby
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

What a terrible tragedy. I will pray for this family. I also had a shock this morning reading the paper. One of my former student's 17 hear old brother had a car accident and is now paralyzed from the waist down.

Life is so hard and the suffering on earth at times seems unbearable. God still has a plan and He is still in control even though our finite minds can't see through our veiled outlook.

How are you doing? I will be glad to see this winter end and spring blossum out. The sooner the better for me! Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi All,

I am doing fine. The Lord blesses me to be here!

This man and his family are christain people and they were told there was a great need for eyes and skin for others.
    So they donated their son's eyes so someone else could see and his skin for burn victims to have.

I am wondering how many people could possibably do this.

I think not alot because there is such a great need.

Truly what an example set forth. What a thought to ponder.

Love to all my friends,
    webby
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I can think of no worse loss than losing a child. May God show mercy and shine his face upon this family. May they be able to go forward. How very sad. very sad.