Prayer request for friend....Please (update)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by craziC, Aug 19, 2004.

1. craziC

craziC New Member

Hey everyone, I really need some prayer warriors to lift my friend in prayer.

A friend at work was having some muscle problems similar to mine (FM). So I suggested for her to see my doctor and she made an appointment.

Well, yesterday they completed nerve testing I thinks it's an EMG??? Anyway, they found some problems and she now has to have an MRI.

The doctor doesn't think it's MS but he's thinking it might be Muscular Dystrophy. Her family history is filled with autoimmune disorders like Lupus.

So I'm asking for strength and courage for her. And pray that whatever the outcome she can remain strong and trust in the Lord.

Thank you so much everyone!

Love,
    Cherbear

UPDATE: She has an MRI scheduled for Tuesday. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and pray for peace to fill her soul. Also pray that her and her mother's fear will be replaced with a strong understanding that God is in control, no mattter what the outcome.

Love,
    Cherbear
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2004]
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That is sad to hear about your friend. Sending prayers up for her. She`s lucky to have a friend like you!

Sandy
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, I will certainly be praying for her.

Blessings, Judy
  4. dash

dash New Member

Cherbear, I am praying for your friend and that her she has a peaceful heart while she is waiting for her diagnosis.

Della
  5. craziC

craziC New Member

She had her MRI done and no word yet. Now they want to do a muscle biopsy. Have any of you had this done?

Thanks so much for your continued prayers for her.

Hugs,
    Cherbear