Prayer request for my mom and me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Apr 5, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is Thursday morning, April 5 and my mom is still in the hospital. She is doing much better but is very weak.

I pray that she can get home soon so I can be with her a litte while longer before I have to go back to my home.

I have had a set back last night and went to bed very nauseated again. I am not feeling very well this morning either.

I am feeling so much pressure to get back to my students as we have a concert coming very soon. I need peace and direction as to what I should do.

We both need a complete restoration of our health.

Thanks everyone. I so appreciate all of you.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come and hold Nancy and her mom really tight right now. Please come and bring them great peace in this situation. Please come and heal both of them body, soul and spirit. Please help them to know that all is well. Please let them feel Your love. Please bring order out of the chaos in their lives right now and please bring people to come and help them physically at this time. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Today is Thurs. I am leaving in the morning and will be back Sat. night. so let me know what I can do for you. ok? Make sure you eat. Love ya bunches. p.s. I asked AsaTrump to play IT IS WELL for you and your mom this weekend.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 04/05/2007]
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I could have sworn I posted this on the prayer night request thread. Obviously I am losing my mind or have lost in long ago more than likely.

My mom came home late this afternoon. I ended up buying some carryout at her favorite restaurant so we made it through one meal. LOL

I had forgot to ask you when you are leaving so I am glad you told me here. How far away do you have to drive? I hope things go well for both of you and that you don't wear yourself out. I will be praying for that.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks for your prayers. My mom surprised us all and got to come home today so now we are in the getting home transition. She is still very weak and has a ways to go yet before she is feeling 100%.

Thanks again.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Is there anyone who can look in on your Mom so you can get back to your job next week?
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am going to be returing to work on Monday unless something would unforseen would happen between now and then.

My mom is home now as of Thursday night and doing okay. I would like to see her get up and around a little more today and then I would have confidence that she is going to be okay alone.

My sister lives in the same town as my mom and she will be around through Monday before she goes back to work on Tuesday.

Thanks for your concern. We are both going to need prayers for strength and restorataion.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Prayers going up!
    Terri
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been running around doing a million errands today and getting things ready for my mom so I know she will be okay by herself.

My sister made some casseroles for us tonight and that will be a big help for meals for a few days for her.

I hope you have a good Easter holiday and thanks again for the prayers.

Love,
    Nancy
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

I haven't been on the board lately but I just want you to know that I continue to pray for you and your mom.

Love, Judy
  10. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Nancy

I am sorry to hear about your mom and the pressure you are having worrying about her and the up coming concert with the kids.

May God be with you and help you through all that you endure

You are in my prayers today and always dear lady, you have always been so kind to me, I will never forget you

Gentle Hugs
    Kgangel