PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY NEPHEW

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by charlenef, Jul 10, 2007.

1. charlenef

charlenef New Member

HI GUYS IM USUALLY ON THE FIBRO CFS MESSAGE BOARD I NEED PRAYER FOR MY 15 YR OLD NEPHEW SHANE HE HAS A BLOOD CLOT IN HIS LEG THANKS SO MUCH HUGS CHARLENE
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

I will remember your nepwhew in my prayers. My father has had 2 seperate blood clots in his legs, I pray that they will get things under control and that your nephew recovers soon.

Love Kriket
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Checking on your nephew. How is he doing???

Kriket
  4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

my nephew is home from the hospital and staying with me i give him 2 shots a day in his tummy but he is recovering slowly the clot broke off and went to his lung i never knew he would be laid up so long he can only stand for about 5 min and has his leg up most of the time the dr said he still is not out of the woods until it dissolves or his veins by pass the clot who knew your veins could even do that? thanks for the prayers hugs charlene
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

Well, I am glad that he got to come home. I know you are probably exhausted. Do they know what caused the blood clot?? He is awfully young. I will continue to pray for his recovery and for you to be able to have the strength that you need in order to care of him.

Love Kriket
  6. charlenef

charlenef New Member

they think he inherrited it from his grandmother who gets them but she didnt get them until like 40 im wondering if he is going to be able to go to school when it starts thanks again for all the prayer my biggest prayer was answered when he accepted the lord hugs charlene
  7. charlenef

charlenef New Member

my nephew has gone home about 2 wks ago he should be back in school soon he is still using blood thinners after his next dr appt we should know more about his condition hugs charlene
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

Glad that your nephew is doing better and good to hear from you. Hope that you all are doing ok.

Kriket
  9. charlenef

charlenef New Member

my nephew is back in school anddoing really well he did have a tutor coming to my house before he went back they might operate in the future to correct his veins they are backwards thanks to all hugs charlene