Prayer Request for my sister

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hiyouall, Apr 9, 2004.

1. hiyouall

hiyouall New Member

I just love this worship board. The last time I requested prayer so many good things have happened for me. The lord has always been here for me and I have heard him thru people who care.

I have one more prayer request, my older sister Ann, is very ill she was in a coma for 5 months she is better now but she can't walk and her health will never be the same. This has been a very trying time for my family and we just need the strength to go on. Thank you and may everyone here have a nice easter!
  2. Abbygirl

Abbygirl New Member

Lord, I ask for an answer from you that all will know that you are incharge.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m glad you like the worship board. I like it too, I think its a special place.

I`m so sorry to hear what happened to your sister Ann. That is just heartbreaking. I will be praying for her and your whole family. I`m sure God has a plan in all this somewhere, but I`m sure its hard to understand it at this time. I will be praying for a miracle for her and that she improves and doesn`t have to go through anymore suffering.

Love and light,
    Sandy
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I thank you that Ann came out of her coma, and I ask that you would continue to heal her body and allow her to grow stronger.

Give this family the grace and strength they need to care for her. Send them the help that they need.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please hear my prayers for Ann and her family. Stand each of their sides, let them feel your presence, so that this will bring comfort, peace. Give them all the strength to endure this difficult time. I pray that Ann makes a full recovery and is able to walk and talk again. I pray all of this in the name of Jesus, amen.

Danny