Prayer request for my son Justin...............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

My son Justin is having eye surgery tomorrow morning early, like 7am.

I don't understand all the particulars (if I did I wouldn't be able to spell them). But they are doing another transplant (not eye transplant, but something they put in your eye to transplant the retna?? I am lost here!).

Anyway, he had one eye done two years ago, now its causing problems, so they are fixing this eye, and doing the same to the other eye.

Please keep him in your prayers tonight, as well as tomorrow.

Also pray that his daughter Jill stays with him untill he can see again. She is a bit of a flighty kid and does not take things serious.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Shalom, Shirl

2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Our dear Lord, please watch over the surgeons hands as he tries to make Justin's vision better. We know that you have the greatest love and I ask that you shine that love down upon Justin tomorrow. Please also watch over his Mother, Shirl, for Mothers have a tendency to worry and stress. In your amazing name I pray. Amen.
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Shirl, I will keep Justin in my prayers for his eye surgery tomorrow! Also, that his daughter, Jill, will stay around for him. Let me know how it goes for him. I'm trying to figure out what it could be, you got me curious. My brain is exhausted and not good with words tonight, but know my heart and prayers are there for you and Justin.

Love, Gail
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

My daughter (his sister) went with him, and she just called me. He is doing fine so far, and they are on their way to his home.
    He can see out of one of the eyes now. It will be a few days before he can see out of the one they just operated on.

My daughter will stay with him today, and if he feels he wants to he can come here, (he lives in Mississippi, I am in Louisiana) I cannot go to him, they are still on their way to his house.

Harmony, I don't understand what he had done, but I will get it all when he is able to get on the computer again so I can let you know. He explains it to me, and I get nervous and forget everything he says!

Justin has had bad eyes since he was a child, but in the last few years they have gotten worst. The doctors don't know what has caused this, its not an heredity thing, he has cataracts like someone in their seventies, plus this other problem.
    He is a Horticulturist, and they think he may have come in contact with something that affected his eyes this way, chemicals, soil, plants, etc.

He went back to college, to take a different trade, since he is told he needs to get away from what he is doing now.

Thank you both for your prayers, they are so appreciated.

Shalom, Shirl