Prayer request for my son

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mlp1954, Mar 16, 2006.

1. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

I hope I dont seem to greedy in asking for a prayer for my son who is almost 23. He has suffered from back pain for over 2 years. He has been unable to work. His life has been turned upside down. He is not the happy person he was. He has gone back to school, good thing, but he is in constant pain. Despite tests and meds, no help yet. We are taking him to the Cleveland Clinic to be checked there, have not found any doctors to help him yet. We do think he has a torn disc among other things. Pray we can find out what he has and that a doctor can help him. Thank you so much, his name is Nathaniel and he is a good loving person. Pattie
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for Nathanie. I hope they find out what the problem is soon.

Sandy
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and that the doctor's help is what he needs.Linda
  4. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

Of course it isn't greedy to ask prayers for Nathaniel! I know as a Mother, you must be so concerned about him with all this pain. I will be praying that the Lord touches Nathaniels back and that this terrible pain goes away.

Lord,
    I ask that you touch Nathaniel. YOu know the pain that he is in. You said to come boldly before the throne, and I come boldly asking that you heal Nathaniel from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. In Jesus name, Amen
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

Not Greedy at all. The Lord said to come boldly to the throne of Grace and ask.

I will pray for your son tonight.

and you also.

Love,
    Kendra
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Hun, You are not being greedy asking for prayer for your son!!!

My thoughts and Prayers are with and going up for your son and you!!

God Bless
    Hugs
    ~Bluerose~