Prayer request for sons

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Feb 22, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there

seems like I have been posting for a lot of prayer request lately.

My younger son is disabled from tourettes and obbesive complusion disorder and depression and has been suffering from a lot of obsessions lately.

He will be getting counceling.

He hates his school because it is a school for children with special needs and he feels bad about going there

He is only 13 years old and wants to work and save money.
    Its all he thinks about and talks about.

He goes on diets and he is not over wieght.

Also he washes his hands alot. this is from the OCD

My older son has a bi-polar disorder, dislexia and manic depressant. He has a drinking problem and drugs.
    he no longer lives at home.

I worry for both my boys and love them very much.

please could you help me to put them in Gods hands
    thank you
    from Lisa
  2. loriRn

loriRn New Member

you must be a strong woman. I will pray for you to have the peace to put your sons in the Lords hands and I will pray for your sons. There life is a struggle here on Earth, but there reward is in the eternal life.
    I heard a Pastor talk yesterday that life on earth is pre school for heaven. All is in preperation for heaven. There must surely be a special place there for you and your sons.God WILL bless you for being faithful. Love and Peace, Lori.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your sons as you requested. It must be so hard dealing with all this. My son has ADD and that gets very challenging too. I feel for you.

May your family get comfort and protection and healing from our dear Lord.

Love and light,
    Sandy
  4. MorningGlory

MorningGlory New Member

Hi Lisa....Prayers going up right now. I can relate to some of what you are going through; have a grandson with ADD. Just keep the faith and Gods hands will reach out to you.
    (((Lots of Hugs)))
    Morning-Glory
  5. mountainG

mountainG New Member

Hi Lisa, I am a mother also and I sure do understand how you feel about your kids. It doesn't matter if they are 50 years old, they will always be your babies. God sees the love that you have for them. And, I believe that He sees the trust that you have in Him to take care of those kids for you. I believe that He is going to honor that trust and faith that you have and touch the situation with your kids. He said in His Word that we could come boldly to the throne of grace to find help in time of need. When you posted and asked for prayers for your kids, that is what you did. Rest assured that God is in control and is working on your request. Gail
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Sure sounds like your plate is full and you must be a special lady to handle all of this. You are certainly a blessing in the Lords eyes. Keep the faith and pray, pray.
    I will be praying for your sons and yourself.

Dear Lord, please stay by Lisa's and her son's side, holding their, and letting them all feel your presence. I pray that you give them peace, comfort, and the strength to endure. Bless them all. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Danny