Prayer request on egd tomorrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Ellie, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Ellie

Ellie New Member

I am getting nervous about the endooscopy and I am really frustrated with my family. My daughter is getting paid to clean the house $50.00 and she is no where to be found. Hubby had to work for the last 24 hours so can you imagaine how tired he is going to be. I don't feel well today stomach gas and aches and pains. The weather is humid today and I just feel dirty, yes I just showered and I feel dirty. Please pray that these feelings will go away. I am a Bi*8h today and I hate myself for being this way. Thank you if I don't answer you it's because I am cleaning the house.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Ellie, I have already added you to my prayer list for your Dr. visit. I know that must be stressful.

I will mention your husband too, thats a lot of straight hours, my husband does the same thing, the long hours.

I will also add your daughter and the housecleaning, I have three kids, I know what you mean! Sometimes they need a 'nudge' huh?

God bless, and we are so glad to see you post on the Worship board. Hope you will be a frequent poster here.

Shalom, Shirl