Prayer Request, Please (updated 4/18)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kalley167, Apr 14, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

My daughter and her fiance are trying to get a trailer set up on or farm. We drilled a new water well. Well the guy has taken forever she has been paying on this home for 1 year and hasn't been able to live there, well there is water there but we are having trouble getting the water to clean up. I am asking for as many as possible to pray for the well to produce enough water and clean up, she has already spent 4500.00 and if they have to drill deeper it will be more and we just can't help her since we are so unsure of hubby's job and my hours have been cut. We are also planning a July wedding. Please say a prayer for my family that all of this works out. It is hard on me, when I can't just fix any of this. Thank you! I know that the power of pray is strong enough to overcome anything.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/14/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/18/2006]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

That's a lot of money for a well....or maybe it isn't as I have never had to have a well dug.

but, it sounds like this is getting to be a bit of a problem....the well-digger and the lack of good water....and the money!

Praying for a good solution soon.

Sue
  3. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Praying for clean water and no more money spent. God is faithful and will provide as we trust Him.
  4. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

That all works out for all of you, and soon! hope your water problems are solved and they can get moved in! peace to all of you! ronda
  5. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Well it started to clean up but hubby says it is cloudy again today. Please keep the prayers coming. I am trying so hard to keep my faith strong, I have to believe that God will make this all better.
    To top it all off I just found out my son has to have his wisdom teeth out and soon, they are pushing on his teeth that we already have invested $5000 in braces, he has had them off for a year now but if we don't get the teeth out it will mess it all up, this will cost 1125.00 and we don't have dental insurance. When it rains it pours for my family!! I was up the other night just praying for this to all work out.
    Please do not forsake me lord....
    [This Message was Edited on 04/18/2006]
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

to leave or forsake you! I don't feel that way sometimes, but I'm glad the truth doesn't depend on my emotions!

I will continue to pray for these problems! I have been where you are with a son, wisdom teeth and braces....

Lord, please provide for Kalley and her family in these situations. We know that you are the giver of all good things, and we know you love and provide for your children. We would ask that you would help in you special way in your special time.

Amen.

Sue
  7. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

so much for the support. Sometimes it is just hard not to cry. I know it will all come out ok. Again Thank you.
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes...God will provide! We ask and believe....He sees the need.

Praying.....Mari