Prayer request please ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by psalmlady, Jun 15, 2003.

1. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

I have one sibling, my precious sister ( Louise)
    She is a very sick lady. She has blood clots all in her legs and feet and it breaks my heart because she has always been a very active person and has worked hard, all her life and ... I love her with all my heart!
    She has always been a heavy drinker and smoker but,
    Praise Jesus! - She has quit drinking now but - is still smoking heavily. They are *literally* taking her breath! The doctor has told her that she MUST quit smoking because they are hindering her healing. He also told her that she needs to go into the hospital for a while to desolve the blood clots. She refuses to go in-because she don't want to give up the cigs. Please pray and agree with me that God will heal her - body, soul and mind!

Thank you all and God bless!
  2. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

for your precious sister. I prayed that God will give her the will power to quit the cigs & then get in the hospital & get healthy!!

Keep the faith.

Take care........Kathi
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Psalmlady, have prayed, and will continue to pray for your precious sister.

My the Lord touch her from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet and heal all that is troubling her.

God bless you, and give you the strength to help her.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

it means so much having the Saints of God to agree together in times of great need.

Love you all!
  5. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

May the Lord watch over her as she struggles to quit smoking. I hope and pray she will find the will power to overcome this addiction. It is so hard, I have personal experience with it, it took me years to finally succeed but I am now a "quitter". She will need all the help and support you can give her.

May God bless her and you for asking for prayers for her....

In faith,
    C J
  6. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Prayers going up for Louise and for you.

Dear Lord, you are a wonderful and caring Father who loves His children, and I ask you Lord to heal this daughter and give her the support that only you can dear Lord, we love you so much father and can't do anything without you, heal this family so that they can be a light and shine for you..
    In Christ Name
    Amen

jessica