Prayer request please..........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

My cousins Mother In Law, a very lovely, caring lady has been diagonsed with a tumor in her stomach. She is in the hospital and has been give just four months to live.

They will be starting chemo treatments soon. But give very little hope for this kind soul. Her name is Brenda, and she is in her fifties.

Thank all of you in advance for your prayers, I will keep you updated on Brenda.

Blessings to everyone here...............

Shalom, Shirl

2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Hi Shirl,

I'm so sorry for this family, I was going to ask how her kids are doing, but I guess they are doing as expected... prayers going up for Brenda and her family, I know this has to be a hard time for all of them...I'm sorry

Love
    Jessica
  3. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

this family and for Brenda. May the good Lord hold them safe in His loving arms during this earthly trial.

In faith,
    C J
  4. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

for Brenda to receive a mighty touch from The Master's hand! And for God to be with all of the family and give them strength and - more grace, in this time of need.
    The doctor's report is NEVER the finale authority and we know this. :)

Love you all!
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will let everyone know as soon as I hear anything about Brenda.

I do not know this lady, but was called and asked to pray for her, and also to add her to the prayer list on the board here too.

Many prayers have been answered for my cousin from this Worship board, so she thought of us when she found out about Brenda's illness.

As soon as I hear anything, I will post it.

Thanks to everyone who responded, and God bless you all for your kindness and your prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Dear Lord , I again lift up this family to you and ask that you with your infinite wisdom and love heal this woman, we know that you are capable of doing this Lord, I ask that you give her the strength that she needs to go through and complete this chemo treatment and father I ask for a miracle, I ask for a complete healing father that only you can do.. In your loving sons name I pray,,

Jessica
  7. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

have sent one up for Brenda & her family. Hope all goes well for her.

Take care.....Kathi
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I had a call tonight from the the hospital from Brenda's DIL, she said she was doing pretty good, but they are still considering giving her the super dose of Chemo probably Monday.

I am praying that she will be healed before they do this. But she is in the Lord's hands with all this prayer from you wonderful people.

Will let you know when I hear more.

God bless, and I am told by her DIL to thank each and everyone of you for your kindness and prayers...

I am going to print out your responses and mail them to her to read to her MIL.

Blessings to everyone here, and thanks for sharing your miracles from the Lord too.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Shirl,

Just saw this. I am praying for Brenda. Please let us know how she is doing.

Love, Mikie
  10. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Prayers are going up here.
    Please keep us updated I am believing for a miracle!!

God Bless,
    Barb
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Heard from my cousin yesterday, she said that they almost lost Brenda last week, they didn't realize her heart was bad.

They had decided not to give her the chemo, but to just let her go on like she is. Her heart is too bad to stand the chemo.

Just please keep her children (all grown) in your prayers. Should the Lord decide it is her time, then all we can do is pray that she has a peaceful passing and that her children accept His will in this sweet lady's life.

The family sends their thanks to all of you who have prayed for Brenda.

Shalom, Shirl
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Shirl,

I am so very sorry to hear this. Yes, she and the family need our prayers and I pray for you too.

My own cousin is in a similar situation and it is just a matter of time. Sometimes all we can do is pray for a peaceful passing and for comfort for the family and loved ones.

Love, Mikie
  13. receani

receani New Member

Dear Shirl,

My prayers are going up for Brenda and her children. I pray that the peace of God surpasses all understanding, and that He dispatches His ministering angels to work in this situation. THe passing of a parent is difficult no matter what the age of the children. God's peace. God's mercy