Prayer request please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am not sure how to ask for prayer about this, as there are so many people waiting for there social security decisions and I am just but one. However, with Michael having CFS and hypoglycemia, and in pain a lot, I watch him stuggle to work to pay the bills and keep a roof over our heads etc. He never complains and leans of Jesus for his strength. He has been feeling quite ill now for several weeks and the fatigue is really getting him down. Would you all pray for him, and also that if it is God's will that my social security disability will be approved soon? It would relieve Michael of a lot of his struggle. I once heard that the Lord meets our needs and not our greeds, and I can truthfully say that God has provided. However, my meds, and medical bills have been an extra strain, so I know Michael could use the extra help. Thank you all, please just pray as the Lord leads you to about the disability, and pray that God will move on Michael and his health issues.
    Takesha
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please hear my prayer request for Michael and bless him in the way you see is needed. Hold his hand and guide thru his struggles and pain. Please Lord give him peace, comfort, and courage. I pray that he receives the social security disability and this will surely lift his spirits. Let Michael know that you Lord, are always by his side.

Amen, Danny
  3. paula45

paula45 New Member

When I applied for my SS disability, I was denied over and over again. I finally hired a lawyer who told me my chances were slim. I was SO down and frustrated. I got in my car and just drove and prayed that God would take care of it in His way and let me accept whatever He would provide. It was a hard road, the judge was not nice, but I was approved finally and I know that God had a hand in it. I'm praying that God will meet your needs. One thing that I saw in the process that I still hang on to today says "Faith isn't faith 'till it's all you're holding onto". God bless you and Michael in your struggles. If He sees the sparrow that falls and clothes the lillies, He will take care of us.
    God bless
    Paula
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You have my heart felt prayers for your husband's health, and for your claim to come through as soon as possible.

You pray for us all here, so we sure can pray for you !

God's many blessings going out to you and your find husband too.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. lcskaya

lcskaya New Member

We have learned alot about sowing and reaping which we know really works .No matter what the need you must sow to reap .I dont know your circumstances,but I do know about sowing and reaping.
    7keys to prosperity.
    1 obedience, matt6:33 seek Him always and all these
    things will be given to you[ I am going to do the will
    of God today ,without thinking about tomorrow
    2 faithfulness, key to prosperity-steadfast
    Luke 16 prov 28:20 a faithful man will be richly
    blest,steady as a rock
    3 diligence, steady, keep your heart steady
    4 tithing, this is the first and best,when you tithe
    with affection it is a blessing.
    5 sowing , Luke 6:38 give and it shall be given to you
    6 believing, believe what you say,and it shall be given
    to you
    7 saying words ,be careful by what you say,do not
    nullify the blessing by speaking negative.
    Wisdom is a tree of life,puts you back in the garden

I hope this helps a little, I now ask God to intervene in those finances,according to His promises. I declare that by the word of God, every need will be met according to His riches and glory. The devourer must depart in the name of Jesus whose name is above every name. Please stand firm, for satan will try to steal your blesings .He is not happy for the boldnes you have in geting this prayer started. Be on guard , we bind him and all evil principalities that will try to come against your finances and all the help you are to so many .We thank God for you and ask with renewed effort to stand firm with you in believing that your check is in the mail !!
    CAROLINE
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2003]
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Thank you all for your prayers, they are very much appreciated.
    Michael woke up this morning and was considerably perker, and I know God was moving on him and in him. I am also encouraged because even though he was diagnose 4 years ago or more, he has never recieved any treatment for the CFS. In fact his current doctor doesn't even know he was diagnosed with it, or that he suffers the same symptoms we all do (insomnia, etc). Michael is not a complainer, and has never talked to the doctor and had anything documented. He has an appt. coming up next month, and has been keeping a pain chart etc, and will be asking for treatment. So I know this will help. I too, am at peace this morning, and I DO KNOW God is taking care of us. I think the hardest lesson is to know when to move and take action and when to Stand Still and watch the Salvation of the Lord. I am a "doer", and standing still is not my strongest suit. I am so glad God is patient with his children because learning to walk the walk is a lifetime lesson.
    Hugs to you all, I appreciate you all so much.
    Takesha
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I am bumping your post back up to the top.. I didn't want to push anyone down.. and Takesha, I am truly thinking of you and your husband and I know that as much faith that you and all of the others on this board have, that you and your husband will be fine.
    Lisa
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dealing with SS is a whole stress all its own on top of the financial stress. I pray for a quick approval.

Love, Mikie
  9. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I pray for you daily and i will add your husband and your situation to my prayers. luv you and God Bless you, mama