Prayer request please...................

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I would like to request prayer for a young man , he is recently divorced and is having serious problems with the separation from his 4 year old daughter, and the way his now ex-wife is raising her.

He is concerned about the environment she is in with her Mother and the company her Mother keeps.

The worry is taking a terrible toll on his life, mentally and physically.

Please pray that the Lord's will be done for all concerned in this problem, especially the little girl.

I promised to take this request to you wonderful prayer Warrior's, as I know you put heart and soul into your prayers for anyone in need of the Lord's touch.

I so appreciate all of you.

God Bless...............

Shalom, Shirl

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

i've been there before and can certainly understand his situation. Have a child and divorcing is hard on everyone.

Dear Lord please be with this young man and guide him closer to you. Let him know that you are by his side ,holding his hands. Give him the wisdom to do the right thing, and also bring him peace and comfort.
    In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  3. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

He will definitely be in my prayers, and his family will too.

Hugs,
    Luann
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will also be praying for this young father and I'm sure things will work out for the best according to God's own plan.
    Lisa
  5. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will be praying for this young man and his family....Blessings, Judy
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for this young man, daughter and ex-wife. Divorce is so hard on all involved. I`ve had experience with divorce in my family and it hurts especially when children are involved. I pray that God straightens the situation out and heals some of the hurts involved.

Take care,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2003]
  7. sheried

sheried New Member

for all of them. And, especially the little angel.

Hugs, Sherie
  8. bakron

bakron New Member

Father,

Our hearts go out to you in prayer for this young man who is undergoing problems from a family break-up, and especially for his little daughter. We pray that you would encircle this man and his daughter with your love and your power, and that you would protect the little one from wrongful influences in her little life. Please give the father of the little one strength to deal with whatever he may need to deal with, and help him to lean on you for that strength. We don't know his particular circumstance, but Lord, you know what it is, and you know his heart. Speak to him right now and give him that peace that only you are able to give.

I pray these things in Jesus' precious name, AMEN
  9. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

For your mercys are new everyday, Jesus you know this mans heart, we ask that you would make a way where there is no way and to make the crooked places straight.

Lord we pray that you would allow this man to spend time with his child and that you would put restoration in all area's of his life including relationships.

we ask you lord that the light of your salvation shall fall upon him and that you would take the bad and turn it for the good for your Glory.

we pray for a hedge of protection around him and his loved ones. that you would heal heart soul mind and body.

we also pray for peace for you are the author of peace. Lord send your holy spirit forth to minister and bring life into this situation and to take this man out of darkness

we are believing for a miracle

In jesus's mighty name we pray
  10. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Shirl,
    I'm sorry I didn't see this request sooner. I haven't been able to post on the board as often as I'd like.

I will certainly pray for this man and the little girl. Also for the mother of this child to change her ways and raise the girl in the ways of the Lord. I know this can be so hard on everyone. I have seen miracles happen in families like this, it may take years, but with prayer, and never giving up, it will work out.

Love,
    Gail