Prayer request....sad news.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Msdeana, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Msdeana

Msdeana New Member

Its been awhile since I visited this board and posted. My life has not changed much and I am still fighting that never ending battle for SSDI. This past month has been hard. I will tell you the short version because the long one is boring. My husband of six yrs left me. With no real reason except him having mental issues due to the loss of his mother in Jan 2011 and demanding a divorce...with no found reasoning in my opinion. However, in his minds eye, he sees our discussion where I do not agree with his opinion 100% as an argument.

The more I look back and think about it, his true personality has been peeking through over the yrs rearing its ugly head. He is controlling, and has been abusive. Most of it I took in stride, as he was in therapy. Until Dec 2010. He keeps texting and calling saying hurtful words, adding he will not come home to talk about anything, as I will try and change his mind. Even after I said, I will listen and you tell me, he still thought I was lying, controlling etc.

Of course all this has caused more pain than I care to mention, sleepless nights and my not wanting to eat properly. I am taking this a day at a time as to look further scares me. I may not be able to even see the replies, because he is also talking about shutting everything off. I know I did nothing wrong, I cannot fix what is broken, nor is it my job too. I will move on, try to remain strong and hopeful.

Huggies Deana
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hugs back. What a painful time you're going through. I'm so sorry!

Have started praying for you - and will continue. And others that don't have the strength now to post back will be praying daily for you too.

Praying for strength for you, and clarity to know what is best for you to do. And all the things that God knows you need that I could never think of.

Hoping that your computer will stay on so you have support.

Will read over your post , and each time I come here pray for each area in your life.

Please keep posting if it helps to get your thoughts and feelings out.

Love, Judy
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Praying for you also.

Just wanted to remind you that there are computers at the library..other places too, but the library is free..at least it is here.
    I think it would be good for you to come back and talk. What a great release it is when you have someone, or someplace to go and just talk about things.
    Prayers here, have been a powerful help for me, I know that these people here care. I know that when I ask for a prayer, there are many praying, even those that don't post.
    The power of prayer, such a miracle.
    Please try and eat to keep your health up. I've been through very similar trials. It's so hard at first. Praying that the right words will come to you when you come in contact with him.
    You don't deserve hurtful words being said to you.
    I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I know it isn't easy. I know.
    Love, Cynthia
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

Hugs. I dont know how people can take something like marriage so lightly
    and just think of walking off. Does he really think he can ease his soul
    pain by doing this to someone else?

i will pray for you, for strength for guidance, for healing and for happiness.

hang in there

God Bless
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thinking of you - how are you doing? Hope you are able to eat - even a little. It's so important to keep your strength up.

-Judy
  6. Msdeana

Msdeana New Member

Hubby is still gone and I am working on surviving without him, getting stronger each day with the Lords help. However, I did get some uplifting news, I was approved for SSDI, my lawyer called me yesterday....and I just got back online today. Huggies.........thanks for your continued prayers and support. Deana.