Prayer request urgent

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Jun 18, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Pls. pray for Ariandme on the arthritis board. (if you would like to read her post}. She and her daughter and in Big Trouble. Due to an abusive and alcholic husband. I fear for their safety. Blessings De
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

dejovu:

Kisses of prayers are going up now and I will add these precious people to my prayer list for as long as they need.
    I heart goes out to them--please let them know.

hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just read the last post of Ariandme on the RA board. Joining in with all prayers for safety for her and her daughter! Thank God she has her father to go to as a start, but she feels her husband will not let them go?

Dear Lord, please protect and guide these dear children of yours. Give Ari wisdom to know what to do, and how to deal with this.
    In Jesus' name Amen
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'll go now to that board. I rarely if ever am in the Arthritis board.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

There is so much of this abusive and alcholic behavior all over. Too much, far too much. Prayers for araindme and her family. May God shine grace on them and show them a path, I ask in His name.
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I hope that she holds Gods hands through this rough journey,Linda
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I've been a little busy, but always stop for urgent prayer and this is urgent. To all who have taken this as a prayer of their own "thankyou". God bless each and everyone of you. Be back soon. De