Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nookeylumps, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Nookeylumps

Nookeylumps New Member

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my husband and myself. We have bee separated for two and a half months as he has started a new job two thousands miles away and I am trying to sell our house. My Fibromyalgia has been worse than ever and I am just trying to survive right now. My prayer is that God will give me the strength and evergy I need to work full time while taking care of everything at home.

Thank you,
    :)
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Will ask God to give you and hubby strength....until you sell and are together again!!

Mari (MamaR)
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

4. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers tonight.

God bless, Ritatheresa
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

strength and energy to do this very hard and big task. Oh my! Moving is such a job and to move so far with your husband being away, it seems overwhelming.

Hang in there...

Blessings!

Sue
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I will say a very special prayer for you.

Take care
  7. crumpton

crumpton New Member

How hard it must be to apart from your husband and then to try and sell the house!

I will pray that God will send someone to buy your house soon and that the move will go smoothly. God will give you strength, because He has said that when we are weak then He is strong. Thank goodness for that!

You can do all things through Christ because He will strengthen you.

A move is high on the stressor scale without fibro - how much more so with what we have. A pray is on its way!