Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BonnieQ, Jan 25, 2002.

1. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

I have never come to this site, I pray myself and go to church and all. But would some of you please pray for my daughter as she is having a cat scan today in a couple hrs. as they think she has something in her chest abdomin area that they are concerned about. My husbands family has all had cancer and I would rather die myself than have anything happen to my child. Then my son is having severe abdominal pain, and went to the ER a couple days ago, and they werent sure what that was. When it rains it pours. Please pray for my children , thank you, I do believe in the power of prayer. BonnieQ
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I am late but am including you and your family in our prayers. I know what you mean; I can handle a lot of things but to see one of my children suffer would be an aweful pain.

Thank you for asking us to pray for and with you; please pray for me as my son's father is trying to sue me for custody of William.

Thank you. Lil'
  3. JUDY

JUDY New Member

Bonnie, I will pray for your children and you too. I read this late so your daughter has already had her cat scan. I hope the news is good. Many blessings, Judy
  4. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

Bonnie so sorry to hear about your daughter, I will be praying for you and your children.
    I know there's nothing more upsetting than your children being sick for whatever reason.
    praying for you
    suga

5. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

She had the catscan and it showed a tumor on her liver. She knows someone at the scan place that told her the results, but she still has to hear from her dr. The lady said it could be benign. So I am praying and trying to think positively . We will wait and see. Thank You all for your prayers. BonnieQ
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Bonnie, How is your daughter? Did she hear from her Dr. yet about the tumor on her liver?
    And how is your son? I sure will keep them in my prayers!
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  7. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Thanks for asking. My daughter is having more tests today (Wed. ) and tommorrow. A MRI and a nuclear scan. I am trying to keep positive about all of this but when its your own daughter its hard. I put it in Gods hands. No better place.
    My son seems to be ok. so far. Thanks again .
    BonnieQ