Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, Jun 16, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

This is the first time I have requested prayer for myself, but I am in need. I have major mouth pain and it is increasingly intolerable. My teeth have been disinegrating for years; to the point of several in the back are just pieces. The one giving me such pain is now all under the gum. We don't have the money for Dentist visits, so I am using Orajel by the gallon. I ask for prayers to help me deal with the pain or maybe to just make it go away. Blessings, Deena
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Deena, I ask the Lord to ease your pain you are having and help you will find some way to get the necessary help you need for your gums. I'm so sorry you are having so much pain. Mouth pain can be so miserable and I know Dentists can be very expensive. You are in my prayers!

Love, Harmony

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for you my dear. I know that pain, its been years, but one never forgets dental pain.

My husband just had all his pulled because of infected gums(nothing could be done to save his teeth), I seen him almost crazy with the pain too.

You should try and find a dentist that will accept time payments, there must be some compassionate ones left in this world!

You will be in my prayers. God Bless hon.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

How is your mouth? I keep thinking about you with that pain. You really need to get to a dentist, no matter how.

If they are infected, the infection could get into your blood stream. I had that happen a long time ago, and came close to dying. You could see the red on the skin under my neck down to my chest.

I am praying for you, sincerely, but sometimes we do need the help of the earthly physicians! He could receive a blessing by helping you!

Shalom, Shirl