Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by j9miller, Jul 28, 2002.

1. j9miller

j9miller New Member

I will be having a D&C this Thursday. I am having problems with my uterus lining getting "very" thick. Dr thinks I may have precancerous or cancerous polyps. The surgery is done under general anesthesia which I of course worry about ... even though I try real hard not to worry about anything ... I know God is in control but that human nature kicks in and I ... well you know. Please keep me in your prayers. The surgery is at 7:30 AM this Thursday, August1. Thanks so much for the awesome faith you all have. God bless.

Janine
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

im so sorry to hear about your promblem i will be praying for you, make sure the dr gives you antibotics to take after the surgery if your prone to infections, a fwe days after mine i ended up with a infection and a fever so high i was halucanting.
    take care
    kara
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Janine,
    I will pray for you that the D&C will go well on Thurs.
    I had one years ago and it was not a problem. I know its hard, but try not to worry, you'll be ok. I'll be thinking of you. Take care!

Love,
    Harmony
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Janine, we will all be in prayer for you Thursday. I know how hard it is to 'let go and let God', but when the chips are really down, thats exactly what we do!

Will also pray for the medical professionals who will be attending you too.

You have my prayers dear lady, I understand how being afraid is. You just keep thanking the Lord Christ Jesus, and we will do the praying for you.

Blessings going out for you right now, so you will be able to cast you fear upon the Lord, and He will give you His perfect peace.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

Hi Janine,

I also had a D&C some years back. I was nervous too, but it was no big deal. Try not to worry. God will be with you and so will all of our prayers.

Hugs,

Regina
  6. j9miller

j9miller New Member

Thank you to everyone for the loving thoughts and prayers. I am resting on Psalm 23 and I know that God is carrying me through this.

Janine