Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by teach6, Aug 2, 2002.

1. teach6

teach6 New Member

I received this update today on a little girl in Illinois who has been in the hospital for over a week and not doing well at all. Yesterday they were beginning to feel a little hopeful for the first time in weeks. Please keep Tia and her family in your prayers. I"ll update this as I learn more.

Barbara

I am so sorry to report that Tia Naborowski went into cardiac arrest again last nite and has been put on all the life saving equipment again...Pull out all the stops ladies...Call everyone you know.
    Let us send hundreds of thousands of prayers in Tias name.
    Heartfelt gratitude
    Mary Box
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

my whole family will be praying for tia
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for Tia, Barbara, this is so kind of you to bring this to our prayer group.

God's blessings going out for you, and deep prayer for Tia.

Shalom,Shirl
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Barbara, I have prayed for Tia and will continue to pray for her and her family. Thanks for letting us know.

Love,
    Harmony
  5. j9miller

j9miller New Member

Praying for Tia and loved ones.

Janine
  6. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Dear Lord, a child is in trouble and I ask you to guide her way. Tia's life here on earth is in turmoil and I pray that You may grant her peace. I ask that You help Tia's parents and family to find their way to Your amazing love that will fortify their strength and overcome any fears that they are experiencing. If it is Your will, then let it be done; let Tia find her way to Your side and no longer suffer. In Your name I pray. Amen.