Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Ihop811, Sep 22, 2002.

1. Ihop811

Ihop811 New Member

Hi all,

I don't visit this board much, I'm ashamed to say. And I really don't know why either. I am a born again christian. In fact, my hubby and I promote christian concerts. He wants me to sing at the next one. eeekk! I get so nervous. Anyway, I have a special prayer request, and no better place to post it than here.

My son has PDA (paten ductus arteriosus). It's like a hole in his heart where a valve didn't close when he was born. He's 3 months old now. If it doesn't close between now and January, he will need closed heart surgery. Many complications can arise if it's not closed soon. In fact, I just got a letter from a lady named Cindy who has an 18 year old daughter that has brain damage as a result of PDA. If you look at my profile, I have a link to the web site that I built for Collin. It has photos of him, and explains more about his disease. Please keep him in your prayers. He's already a miracle baby. But, we do need one more. It would just absolutely kill me if I had to give my little angel back.

Thank you so much, and God Bless!

~Patty
  2. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

prayers going up for you and your family....

Love,
    Jaimy
  3. Ihop811

Ihop811 New Member

Your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated!

~Patty
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Dear Lord, I praise You for guiding Patty to this Board. Patty's son Collin is ill health and needs Your loving hands to heal him. Please bless him with good health and a long, happy life. Please gift Patty with peace and patience, this is hard for her and needs Your comfort. In Your Son's name, I pray these things to You. Amen.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will keep your little guy in my prayers, he is a fine baby, and you are a lovely young lady! Just checked your profile.

The Lord will be with all of you with your son.

Blessings going your way.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

Glad you came to the board. Prayers are the best medicine, along with God's loving, healing powers. Please know I am praying for you and your precious little one. Miracles do happen. We see them everyday. God bless you and Collin.

Hugs,

Regina
  7. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

Dear Lord, I lift up to you this little angel so that he may be healed by your loving hand. I know that he will be safe as it is your will to see this thru. Please, dear Lord, I pray that you guide his family and friends to the healing within you and Lord, i pray they come to the peace only you can give. In Jesus name, my Savior. Amen.
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am praying for healing for your baby.

Love, Mikie
  9. Ivymedina43

Ivymedina43 New Member

Dearest Patty,
    I am also a Born-Again Christian,and the walk that we all have to bear is not an easy one.But,we all believe that God can carry us through anything.You are strong,because you and your husband know God.And,even though you might not visit these boards as often as you can,that is fine.Visit when you are able to.Your prayer request weighed heavy on my heart,and,that is why I am going to lift you up in prayer,as many days as is necessary.God will provide for you,and,your adorable little angel.May God Bless you and your family during this difficult time.
  10. allhart

allhart New Member

prayers for your sweet little baby that by the mircle of god his hole closes and gose on to tell the world of his mircle.
  11. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Your baby Collin is so precious. I enjoyed your website.
    I will keep you all in my prayers! Welcome to the Worship Board. It is so nice to have you here.

Love,
    Harmony
  12. Ihop811

Ihop811 New Member

Thank you all so much for your prayers, thoughts, and concern. Reading all of that was wonderfully refreshing! I had to take Collin to the doctor today. I thought he was coming down with pneaumonia. As it turns out, it's just a bad cold that sounds a lot worse than what it really is. We were up all night last night with him coughing. It's starting agin tonight. Hopefully, he will get some rest. He still has his heart murmur, so the hole hasn't closed yet. But, we have 3 more months before surgery. I have to be patient and have faith. All of the love that ya'll have given, makes that much easier. Thank you very, very much.

God Bless,
    ~Patty

P.S. I posted an update and a new photo on his web site:
    http://pages.ivillage.com/lolypop811/