Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by angelheart, Jan 10, 2003.

1. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Hi All-

I just hung up with my sis-in-law and a dear friend of hers who was in remission from breast cancer just learned she now has brain cancer. She has two tumors on her brain. They have removed one already and she is home resting. But they will be removing the other soon. This is a young woman, wife and mother. Her name is Lisa. Please include her in your prayers. Thanks everyone!

Blessings to You All!
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have prayed and will continue to pray for Lisa, her children and family, you also.

I am so sorry to hear such sad news about a young Mom.

Take care, and I know you are being very supportive of your friend.

God's blessings to all concerned.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

i will be praying for lisa and her family,
  4. Kim

Kim New Member

I lift this woman and her family up, Father, in Jesus' name. Give her strength, courage, and peace.

Kim
  5. selma

selma New Member

I'm praying that all of you have the strength and healing that you need at this time. His love is always with you.
    I'll continue to hold you in my prayers. Love, Selma
  6. coyote

coyote New Member

I will remember this woman and her family tonight in prayer.
  7. Revella

Revella New Member

I will pray for this young mother, for her healing, and comfort for her and her family and friends as they go through this.
  8. sare12

sare12 New Member

My thoughts and prayers will be with Lisa and her family.Father in your loving arms I lift Lisa and her family up to you now.Please bless them,give them peace,and be with them through this time in their lives,in Jesus name Amen,Much love Sare.