Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, Jun 26, 2003.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

A young woman who is a registered nurse, public health nurse, whom I supervise had a stillborn infant this past Tuesday, 6/24. Needless to say, the death of the little baby has been a great loss to her and her family as well as to her family at our workplace.

I am asking that people tonight on this board hold her and her family up in prayer. The young woman is a Christian, and we have had the opportunity to pray together a couple of times now. We prayed yesterday while she was still in the hospital. Today, I felt her a little more “closed” during my visit to her home.

She has shared with me that her husband is having a really hard time with the infant’s death. One reason is because some of the family members are pointing fingers of blame at her or her husband for not going into the hospital sooner, or not have a C-Section. Many don’t realize that the baby had died at least three days before the delivery. She is a nurse, but still has problems with the self-questioning as to whether she could have done anything to cause the death or to have prevented the death.

Services for the infant will be this next Monday. My heart and prayers have been going out to her and on her behalf. Many others have been holding her and her family up in prayer. Please pray for her during this day as well as during the days to come over this weekend. Thank you, Jeannette
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have already prayed and will continue to do for this young lady, her husband and the family.

How very sad to lose a child when you are so looking forward to being parents, and all the planning.

I will pray that they can accept the will of God, although I know they will never forget this, but acceptance is the first step to getting their life back.

God bless hon, and thank you for bringing this request to our board.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And even that was impossible difficult. I understand how hard this must be. Prayers going up.

Love, Mikie