Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by angelheart, Jul 16, 2003.

1. angelheart

angelheart New Member

All, please pray for a young man I know of who has a lump near his vocal cords and will be having surgery next Tuesday morning 7/22 to find out if it is cancerous. Very dangerous surgery due to location of the lump. His name is Jon and he is a young man with a wife and small children. Please remember him and his family in your prayers. Thank you all so much.

Blessings~
    Angelheart
  2. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Linda, thank you so much. I read the prayer requests daily and pray also, but find it hard to post since I am at work. Today I decided to post this while my co-workers were/are all out to lunch. The power of prayer is so awesome and I feel it on this board.
    Angelheart~
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please let us know how the surgery goes.

Love, Mikie
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

hope all goes well for him.

take care
    alice
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Angelheart will pray for Jon untill you let us know he is over this operation. I always pray for the doctors/medicals thats care people are in along with the person.

Will be happy to keep him and his family in prayer.

God bless, ................

Shalom, Shir
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I pray all turns out ok for this young man and his family. They`ll be on my prayer list this week.
  7. angelheart

angelheart New Member

First, thank you all that have been praying for Jon. I just received an email note that the surgery was early this a.m. and he came through it fine. They removed several clusters of lymph nodes plus a salvatory gland which was infected. They won't find out the results of the biopsy till next week Monday. So, please continue to hold him up in prayer as this saga continues....
    Angel Blessings~